The Marist Brothers established a school in Samoa in 1871 but left six years later due to civil unrest. They returned in 1888 and established a primary school at Mulivai, Apia. This school celebrated 125 years in 2013. The other school in Apia is St Joseph's College which was established as a high school in 1950 at the Mulivai property. It transferred to Lotopa in 1960 and was renamed St Joseph's College. It moved to its present site at Alafua in 1989.
Is there something wrong with the information on this website? Tell us