The Marist Brothers Champagnat Trust has been established to support the mission of the Marist Brothers.
Goals of The Marist Brothers Champagnat Trust:
- To support and care for the Marist Brothers in their continuing service of their Church by providing essential financial resources for those involved in Marist mission, and the health care for the older members of the Order.
- To invigorate, promote and share St Marcellin Champagnat’s vision for Marist educational communities in New Zealand and the Pacific.
- To seek financial gifts and funding so that initiatives undertaken by the Marist Brothers and their lay associates in their national and international mission will be more effective through better resourcing in finance, personnel, and facilities.
We plan with your support to resource:
- Health care needs of the older Marist Brothers.
- School service groups working with those most in need in local communities.
- Service trips to Marist schools in the Pacific.
- Staff exchanges within Marist schools.
- Post school Gap secondments to Marist Missions.
- Strengthened support base for Marist Mission.
Is there something wrong with the information on this website? Tell us